Wipe the hair for hair washing time. Recommended products are Vitamin Spray or Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum, or simpler products such as coconut oil, Shea butter, and olive oil.
Wear headgear while sleeping to help prevent wrinkles and tangles. Better to wear satin or silk head cover instead of cotton because it will absorb a lot of moisturizer from your hair. Interesting or eye-catching hairstyle can certainly make people fascinated.
Moreover it is arranged nicely by a skilled person. For treatment, African hair can be done with a few steps. Here are tips on caring for African hair to stay healthy and charming.
- Some people assume that African hair should not be washed. But it is not right. African hair should pay attention to the cleanliness of the hair. To wash your hair, choose a residue-free shampoo. Because the residue will make African hair damaged.
- It is not only using the right shampoo, African hair also needs to be twisted with the palm of the hand. It aims to keep African hairs unchanged.
- After washing make sure African hair is dried. Dry properly so that hair is not damaged and cause unpleasant aroma. You can dry African hair with a blow dryer.
- Before going to sleep do not forget to cover your African hair with scarf or hat. This will keep the hairdo maintained. Especially if the new African hair arranged or made.
- Itching often affects African hair owners. If this happens to you, use a few drops of essential peppermint oil. This oil can help provide a calm and comfortable effect on the scalp